Happy adventurous weekend!
For some people adventurous means jumping off a cliff with a parachute on their back. For others, it could be stepping outside the house and chatting with a neighbor. Our adventurous spirits range, but it's important for each of us to keep challenging ourselves in order to continuously learn and grow. So, this weekend, be adventurous!
On tink makes art this week, and other tidbits from around the web:
- Did you guess if these are photographs, drawings, paintings?
- I don't believe in humans. There. I said it.
- Laura Parke is now a contributor of Design for Mankind sharing her DIY projects (Makekind), which are all, as she says, "easy peasy"!
- Have you heard of Punchfork? It's another great recipe site.
For the Locals:
- Triangle Food Tour is this (and every) Saturday.
- Ira Glass, host of This American Life, is at DPAC tomorrow!
- How about a 60-Minute Introductory Flight Lesson from Burlington Aviation? Or maybe this NASCAR Racing Experience? Remember, it's an adventurous weekend!