Hi friends! Looking for things to do this weekend? Well, the Be Naked Book Club started a new book, Animal, Vegetable, Miracle and is having a meeting to discuss the first few chapters next week. So, spend some time outside this weekend and start reading!
My weekend is looking fabulous. My sister comes in today, we're hosting a clothing swap at our house tomorrow evening, and then we're having a garden party on Sunday to plant our veggies with the help of friends! What a glorious and productive weekend it will be!
Other happenings in the Triangle:
- Don't you love the song "Wagon Wheel?" "So rock me momma like a wagon wheel/Rock me momma any way you feel/Hey momma rock me." Although, Against Me!, recorded an awesome version, the original is by The Old Crow Medicine Show, and guess what? John Prine and The Old Crow Medicine Show are playing at Koka Booth Amphitheater in Cary today!
- It's First Friday in Raleigh! Always a big hit!
- Designer's Downtown Market in Raleigh. I've never been, but it sure looks worthwhile...
- Did you know Saturday, May 8th, is World Trade Fair Day?! Buy Fair Trade [everyday]!
- Wicked is playing at the DPAC through May 16th. Even if you are not into Broadway, I promise, it is worth going to see!
Whatever you end up doing, enjoy it! Happy weekend, everyone!